Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Etsy Shop is Open!!

An Announcement! I recently opened my Etsy.com shop! Yay!

To view just click on the title of this post, or copy and paste the below web address into your browser:

http://DogEatDog.etsy.com

I'm so excited to share my creations with the world! Really my whole reasoning for opening the shop is to break even on supplies, and pay for shipping to get the items out to the people who order them.

I haven't made any sells yet, although I'm confident it will happen some day. I talked to someone on etsy, a seller of course, and she told me that she's had her shop open for quite a while now and is just now selling things. Really I think that's coincidental.. Your items selling depend on what people want, your prices, quality, and ease of shopping and use of your store. So who's to say if my shop has all these things...? The customers, and time will tell.

Please check it out, also tell all your friends to check it out. Who knows, if they don't like something I have, maybe they'll find something else on the site they love just as well.
:)

No comments: