One pair I made for my big sis (The turquoise spiral, lovingly titled 'Spring Fever' earrings, pictured below.) Everything on my jewelery is hand-made, some beads, crystals, silver adornments, and other findings are purchased from the craft store.
I'm in the process of setting up my Etsy store. I'm just waiting for my Debit card to arrive in the mail (needed to 'prevent fraud' they say.) Anyway, I hope you enjoy these pieces. They are for sale if anyone is interested, just contact me for pricing and shipping info. I will post up a link to my Etsy store as soon as I have it setup. Questions, comments, and constructive criticism are welcome as always.
Ok, I'm about to post a lot of pictures, crossing fingers that this doesn't crash.
Below are the earrings I made for my sis. The turquoise spiral is hand made from polymer clay, both include sterling silver ear hooks, for sensitive ears, also sterling silver chain and jump rings, with glass beads and a swarovski crystal butterflies. Approximately 2.5'' long, very light weight. So much fun! I call them 'Spring Fever', I'm really missing the sun and being warm. These earrings just bring me into spring and make me warm and fuzzy inside. I hope she likes them, and really wears them! (forgive the photography, I'll take more using better technique later.)


BELOW: These BEAUTIES are called: "Music Blooms", they consist of A Bass clef and a Treble note, and two tiny, yet detailed rose, and pastel purple colored flowers. All these charms are hand-made out of polymer clay with sterling silver components. There is one crystal dew drop on each of the lower flowers. Approximately 3'' long, very light weight. Super dangly, super hot!


BELOW: Another fun pair of earrings. I've always been a fan of video games, and these are a tribute to one of the best all time video/arcade games ever created! "Mr. and Mrs. Packman" (These ones are a work in progress.. I'm going to be changing the color of bead in the silver drops from red, to blue. Also, please forgive the shotty photography on these ones.) Handmade out of poly. clay, sterling silver, and glass components.


*Now for the more silly and playful side of my personal jewelry making. Not only do I make earrings, but I make charms, necklaces, and bracelets. Below I've posted some pictures of some of the charms I've made, they're fun and flirty. (All HAND-MADE out of polymer clay with sterling silver components for sensitive skin.)

^ Above is a picture of a whole charm necklace in action. (as it would look on neck) I think the chain is about 18 inches long. I'd need to verify that though.

^This above shot it to show the charms in more detail. I can put more or less on a necklace, or any kind of custom charm. You name it, I will make it.
*These pictures below are the charms on the necklace in detail, to show quality and craftsmanship.

^the left charm is a sugar skull, from the Mexican 'Day of the dead' I love making these, not one will ever be made the same as tradition in Mexico. ^The right charm is...well.. it's either a ghost or a sperm.. he's a happy little guy, that much is for sure. :)

^Left charm is an impulsively made 'Scooby Snack', middle is a sub-par elephant (I'm gonna make one perfect one day, not just like the one pictured above, but close), and right charm is a pop-tart. Nummy!

^There's the pop tart again. This picture is mainly to illustrate the detail in the Poo charm and the T.P. Both are smiling.

^And last but not least, there is a small yellow bird 'tweet' and a hot pink sugar skull. No matter how many ways I took this picture it always came out looking hot orange/red, but it is in fact fluorescent pink with yellow, purple, and orange details. All my hand-made charms, and jewelery are glazed twice with a satin glaze for sheen and durability. I like it because it gives the clay a plastic-y feel when you want it, sometimes I do not glaze my items if I want them to have a matte finish.

^This is my first attempt at a bangle bracelet, again, using polymer clay. Click on the photo for a more detailed view! This thing is awesome, it has inlaid swirls, dots, and hearts. Yellow, orange, purple and white. Glazed twice with a satin glaze for sheen and durability.
For those of you who've made it this far, thanks for sticking around to look at my pieces. More (as always) to come soon!!!
xoxoxox


1 comment:
Sooooooo cute. Don't forget to bring my cute earings to dad's on sunday!!! I can't wait to try them on. I like the toilet paper charm that is funny (I like all the rest also) You are good at this and I bet the more you make things the better you will get. lv ya bud
Post a Comment